You will be joining our SRE team to focus on site reliability of our Finance and Foreign Exchange platform, especially looking to further decouple our application deploy and infrastructure. We are mainly in AWS, and we are actively migrating to ECS and Kubernetes.
- Have managed production infrastructure sites for front and back-end services
- Good knowledge of Linux internals and administration
- Experience in systems software development (go, python, bash, … )
- Deep knowledge of infrastructure as code principles, knowledge of Terraform would be a plus.
- Deep experience with AWS (Cloud Computing: Ec2, S3, RDS, VPC, Security Groups, ELB, ElastiCache, Beanstalk, Redshift, …)
- knowledge with SQL and noSQL database administration
- Able to define actionable monitoring and alerting for systems
- On-call experience dealing with production incident management and resolution
- Great professional opportunity in a company with a development of over 100% in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- Work with a distributed and international team experienced professionals
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sectors
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan
To apply for this job, please visit jobs.lever.co.