As a site integration specialist, you will help us manage a healthy and continually growing client base and learn the inner ecosystem of real estate technology and lead generation.
To be successful in this role, you will need strong communication skills, a solid background in technology, and an eye for design. You will understand how to troubleshoot issues and provide creative solutions to unique problems. You should be exceptionally well-organized, results-focused, and goal oriented with a strong attention to detail.
About This Role
This is a full-time, fully remote position.
Your primary role will be supporting the project management team. You will follow an established build-out process designed to fulfill the initial launch of client websites and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services. You will manage relationships with our clients, acting as a liaison between our clients and other members of our team.
In this role, you will use our proprietary software platform to:
- Build relationships with clients and guide them through the site setup, enhancement, and launch processes
- Initialize, enhance, and launch websites
- Assemble a design package, including all assets needed for a site build out
- Select and edit images
- Update existing settings and client sites
- Create location-based searches and site pages based on those searches
- Additional site content build-out as assigned
- Test and verify website changes
- Anticipate and troubleshoot issues with sites and tools
- Communicate escalated issues
- Perform research to determine possible solutions in order to select the best solution for a specific problem
- Identify areas for improvement in the tools, processes and system-at-large
You’re ready to contribute to the work and culture of a growing tech startup, in that:
- You’re a self-starter who works well on a team
- You’re organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at one time. You have the ability to switch gears quickly and re-adjust your focus as needed.
- You possess strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- You have a high level of digital literacy including Office suite, web technologies, image manipulation, and cloud services
- You’re excited at the prospect of mastering a subject and working in it day to day
- Your writing skills are top notch. You have an engaging, conversational style and a solid grasp of grammar.
- You’ve earned a high school diploma / GED or have equivalent work experience
- Some knowledge of real estate (MLS, terminology, regional differences)
- BA/BS a plus – current students will be considered
- Good understanding of North American geography
- Past experience working remotely
Starting pay for this role is between $30,000 and $42,000 per year, depending on experience. Benefits are available contingent upon completion of a 30 day on-boarding period and include:
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Matching retirement plan contributions
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.