As a Site Auditor, you’re the kind of person who is able to see the system, identify the parts that make it work, and target the ones that can be improved. On top of a strong attention to detail, you also have a desire to help people and do work that makes a difference. You get excited when even the smallest improvement can help a publisher’s dream come true as you see clients as people first. The thought of helping families earn enough money for parents to stay home with their kids or pay off debts would be extremely rewarding to you.
One of the primary goals of an auditor is to initiate conversations with our publishers who may not contact us asking for help. Auditors have an important task in maintaining the relationship factor that AdThrive has with its partners. While the task for each audit is very repetitive, the goal of the auditor to make the reports feel substantial, personal, and unique to each publisher. Site Auditors use the same collection of tools & processes over and over to troubleshoot an array of different potential issues.
- Identifying problems related to ads and analytics on client websites (mostly WordPress)
- Checking ad performance, ad layouts and data to identify errors
- Making updates and changes to ad layouts based on client requests, best practices, or new product adaptations with our proprietary internal system
- Assisting Account Managers in creating reports on a deadline
- Being an active member of a distributed team via tools like Slack, Zoom, Zendesk, Google Docs and more
- Building on our community of support, knowledge, documentation, and resources to help our team serve our publishers
- Working to understand our process thoroughly, troubleshooting ad loading issues on live sites, and embracing a fast-paced virtual work environment
- Tackling a daily task list of installs, support needs, and reports
- Patience, grace, a sense of humor, and some moderate GIF sharing abilities
- Attention to detail and a love for knocking out lists and projects
- You were the type of person who finished tests first in school and got an A
- Working knowledge of CSS3, HTML5, and WordPress
- A knack for getting things done and self-motivation to tackle repetitive tasks
- A passion for contributing and supporting your team
- A desire to make everything you touch better
- Genuine desire to help others solve problems and succeed
- High level of comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Data analysis experience OR a recent STEM grad
- Basic reading/writing of HTML & CSS
- Proven track record of high productivity
- Experience organizing and managing a large amount of tasks at once
- Excel at working by yourself and grinding through your list of tasks.
- Commitment to AdThrive’s Mission Statement
To apply for this job, please visit cafemedia.applytojob.com.