Our customers include data-driven companies such as Eaze, Squarespace, and Peloton.
We are an early-stage startup: we’re 2.5 years old, we have 26 people total and an engineering team of 9. The founding team consists of startup veterans who were early employees at Instacart. We’ve raised $3M in funding from Garry Tan & Alexis Ohanian’s VC firm, Initialized Capital.
We have all kinds of interesting problems to solve:
- Building a consumer-grade product experience for marketers planning/buying/executing outdoor ad campaigns that includes searching, sorting, filtering, grouping, tagging, commenting, etc.
- Mapping: efficiently displaying 1M+ points on a map, integrating census & other data onto maps with visualizations
- Analytics tools. Some examples: pulling data from our customers’ ads accounts (e.g. AdWords, FB Ads) to visualize the impact of their outdoor ad campaigns. Using anonymized movement data to track visits to brick-and-mortar stores. Scraping Instagram and using image recognition to track social shares
- Coordinating things in the real world to printing design assets and install billboards
- And much, much more
- Experience in Ruby, Rails, React, Webpack, Postgres or similar technologies
- 3+ years experience working on production systems
- People who actively want the startup experience: taking a lot of ownership, having a big impact, and building amazing products that customers love
- Bonus points for startup experience or having built your own company/product
To apply for this job, please visit docs.google.com.