- Work in an agile cross-functional team with other frontend engineers, backend engineers, and product designers.
- Develop and improve our tracking script according to the best practices.
- Mentor other team members through pair programming, code reviews, and ad-hoc assistance.
- Collaborate with engineers across the department to identify and build on improvements to our processes and systems.
- Strong experience with component based architecture using libraries such as Angular or React.
- Strong Experience with Browsers API.
- Strong experience with automated testing frameworks such as Jest, Karma, Cypress, or Protractor.
- Value collaboration with Product Designers to deliver pixel perfect experiences.
- Pragmatic engineer who actively avoids over-engineering of solutions and understands how to maintain a high-quality of code in a delivery-focused environment.
- You stay on top of the latest developments in web technologies.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Will submit to a background check, confidentially processed by our third-party partner.
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team.
- An opportunity to positively impact people’s experience online and make the web a better place.
- Annual learning and development budget.
- Several perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance. (Holiday Budget, Wellbeing Allowance, Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid parental leave, and much more).
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €70,000 to €90,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta, and Germany (for candidates who don’t require visa sponsorship). All other team members will join as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
To apply for this job, please visit careers.hotjar.com.