We’re looking for a strong senior frontend engineer who has at least 5 years of experience. Our stack is Python/Django and Java on the backend and React/Redux on the front-end. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and get lots of ownership. We’re looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self driven.
– Deliver features in an end-to-end manner: technical design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
– Provide technical leadership and own specific areas of the Airbase platform.
– Work closely with Product Managers to translate product requirements to engineering specifications.
– Lead code review efforts and quality efforts in your area of ownership.
– Participate in product discussions, taking ownership and initiative.
– Work independently in a fast-paced environment.
– Mentor and guide junior engineers.
– At least 5 years frontend development experience in a professional setting.
– At least 3 years experience developing SPAs.
– Advanced OOJS skills.
– At least 1 year experience working in the React ecosystem
– Should be comfortable converting mocks into high quality HTML/CSS
– Must have an excellent understanding of how the web works.
– Experience with responsive web design, media queries and delivering functionality that works with range of client devices/browsers from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms.
– Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance and usability.
– Familiar with modern engineering practices: code reviews, continuous-deployment, automated testing.
– Must be willing to constantly learn new things.
– Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
Nice to haves
– A history of working on side/hobby projects and contributing to open source projects is a plus.
– You’ve worked at a startup before.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We’re a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.
To apply for this job, please visit jobs.lever.co.