LaunchNotes is solving 2 major problems for our customers:
- Surfacing product changes from technical to non-technical teams within a company
- Getting product changes in front of customers at the right time, so no one is surprised by change
- Building a scalable stream processing, aggregation, and summarization pipeline
- Serving public LaunchNotes pages to million of end users
- Sending thousands of contextual and relevant notifications to highly engaged end users
- Building a privacy and security focused analytics engine to help LaunchNotes customers understand how impactful their work is to their users
- Rails / React / GraphQL
- Postgres / Redis
- GCloud / Kubernetes
We’re a community of Statuspage & Atlassian alumni that are passionate about building amazing products for amazing people. We believe transparency is critical to well functioning teams. We see LaunchNotes as a massive green field opportunity to change the way product teams work together, as well as collaborate with their non-technical compatriots. We’re grateful and honored to be backed by an incredible group of world-class investors and advisors, and we’re looking for a technical champion to join our growing family.
You’re creative and passionate about building amazing technology that underpins a world-class customer experience. You’re capable of leading your own feature development. You’re comfortable taking and giving feedback early and often. You are a forever student, and enjoy mentoring younger teammates. You’re excited about the opportunities that machine learning and artificial intelligence are creating and you want to explore them in a real product setting.
How to apply
Please apply by sending a cover letter, your CV or LinkedIn profile, and links to any relevant side-projects, to the address below.
In your cover letter, please include:
- A brief intro and what’s interesting to you about LaunchNotes
- What you’re looking for out of your new position
- Highlight any work that you think is relevant!
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com