Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa, or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behaviour Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Product Marketer who is passionate about understanding the needs of customers and bringing products to market to meet those needs.
Reporting into the Product Marketing Lead and aligned with Hotjar’s Attract and Convert Tribe, you’ll work with partners and teams across the company to help attract new users to Hotjar and convert them into valued customers. You do this by developing in-depth product, customer, and market insight, translating that insight into positioning, messaging, and content that is embedded in our demand generation, sales, and activation plans.
- Customer Insight: Develop in-depth knowledge of our customers, their buyer journey, buyer personas, and jobs-to-be-done.
- Market Intelligence: Develop in-depth knowledge of the market in which Hotjar operates, the competitive offerings in the market, and our differentiation.
- Product Knowledge: Develop in-depth knowledge of Hotjar’s product and value proposition.
- Positioning & Messaging: Produce compelling positioning and messaging that shows Hotjar’s value and differentiation.
- Content: Produce assets that help our Marketing and Sales teams to demonstrate the value of Hotjar, and in-product content that helps new users to discover value and achieve their goals with Hotjar more quickly. This means producing and updating customer testimonials, product positioning, pricing, and other assets.
- Demand Generation: Support our Demand Generation team by providing them with the insight, positioning and messaging, and content needed to create new demand for Hotjar.
- Sales Enablement: Support our Sales team by providing them with the insight, positioning & messaging, and content needed to sell Hotjar more effectively.
- Activation: Work with our Activation squad to identify opportunities, design experiments, and create solutions that allow new users to get value from Hotjar as quickly as possible.
- Pricing and Packaging: Work with our Revenue & Billing squads to identify opportunities, design experiments, and create solutions to improve customers’ understanding of Hotjar’s value proposition and willingness to pay for our products
- You have 4+ years’ experience in B2B product marketing, for a low-touch SaaS product with €25M+ in ARR.
- You’ve worked with product teams on the entire lifecycle of product marketing (ideation, messaging, promotion, or measurement).
- You have experience creating and testing pricing and packaging for B2B SaaS products.
- You have experience helping B2B SaaS sales teams sell more effectively.
- You care about providing solutions to specific problems, and always want to prove results and Return on investment.
- You have an experimentation and growth mindset and take a scientific approach to creative solutions.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €65,000 to €95,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. The actual compensation offered to our new team member will be based on relative experience. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta, the UK and Germany. All other new team members will join as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit careers.hotjar.com.