We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who can ideally quickly become player / coach as we grow and take on people management responsibility. You will not be building things with the hope that people need it, but rather filling the desperate needs of our users while innovating in ways they didn’t even know they needed. You’ll have to be adaptable, learn quickly and have a deep interest in understanding our business, our users and our product deeply.
Beyond the basics, what will make you successful here:
– Extreme Ownership: the buck stops with you, no matter what anyone else did or did not do.
– Extreme Curiosity: the ability to dig into the "why" on customer problems
– 4+ years of PM experience at preferably marketplace companies.
– You’ve shipped features in a small PM team, love both the strategic and the details.
– Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help.
– $0 deductible medical plans, plus dental and vision.
– Zero commute. Work wherever you are, globally (but on US Pacific Time hours)
Clipboard Health does not discriminate against race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, marital status, or registered domestic partner status in looking for potential hires. We believe in fair equal employment opportunities.
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com