You will collaborate closely with product management and engineering, from problem discovery through implementation. And as one of the early members of the design team, there is the opportunity to define and establish the design practice and workflow.
- Has a technical background in software development/ops, or experience in solving problems for developers/ops
- Facilitates and establishes user-centered, problem driven design with all disciplines
- Works as part of a cross-functional delivery team
- Develops and maintains understanding of customers, stakeholders, users, their pain points, and workflows
- Builds wireframes, mockups, prototypes to communicate, develop, and challenge ideas
- Produces user interfaces and visual assets for implementation
- Understands and continuously influences product analytics from product capability
- Works lightweight user testing and short iterations into day-to-day
- Incorporates business constraints into design decisions and continually pushes to overcome these constraints
- Fluent in written and spoken English
To apply for this job, please visit instana.breezy.hr.