As a Senior Growth Product Manager at Cro Metrics, you will be a hybrid product manager, strategic thinker, account manager and data analyst. Your primary role is to partner with our clients to improve their websites through Conversion Rate Optimization (data-driven experimentation and personalization). A Senior Growth Product Manager spends much of their time interfacing with clients, designers and engineers. On the client side, the Senior Growth Product Manager must be able to generate data-driven ideas that will improve revenue and other key metrics on client websites.
Experience and skills:
- 5+ years experience working in digital product management, user experience (UX), web analytics or similar role(s) on consumer-facing web products
- Experience running A/B/n tests using leading testing platforms such as Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, Dynamic Yield, etc.
- Agency experience is highly preferred
- Built and delivered product road maps full of winning and losing ideas
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Lifelong learner
- Passionate about using data to improve user experiences
- Enjoy working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Genuinely enjoy working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- Love product strategy, but obsessed with the details on execution
- Matching 401k on the first 4% of income subject to a 3 month waiting period
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based
- Liberal vacation policy
- All the professional gear you need to be successful (e.g. macbook, monitor, and noise-cancelling blackwire headset)
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit crometrics.com.