Our mission at Farmstead is to make fresh, high-quality food accessible to everyone. We’re a new delivery-only grocer that’s re-inventing grocery from the ground up. We focus on mid-market customers (think Safeway, Kroger, etc) and bring them a best-in-class grocery product experience right to their doorsteps, even in areas traditionally underserved by supermarket chains. We accomplish this by writing consumer-facing and operations orchestration code that allows us to be highly efficient relative to legacy supermarkets.
AS OF MARCH 2020 WE ARE SEEING UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND FOR GROCERY DELIVERY AS CUSTOMERS SEEK TO STAY HOME AND AVOID COVID-19. We are growing explosively and because of our small engineering team, we are ready to hand over huge chunks of responsibility to smart, reliable people who get things done.
- Deep React knowledge (we need a leader to spearhead our consumer frontend)
- Expert in HTML and CSS with an eye towards cross-platform solutions, and the ability to turn mocks into pixel-perfect UI
- Good Rails knowledge
- Thrives in a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is often real-time
- Strong SQL, bonus points for PostgreSQL
- Honest and passionate
- Responsible team player
- Bonus points for any Heroku experience
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, dental, vision benefits fully paid for the employee, plus 50% covered for all dependents
- 20 days annual leave
To apply for this job, please visit boards.greenhouse.io.