We will provide you with an opportunity to work on universe denting solutions. Your starting contract will likely involve work with a non-profit and your contributions will be making the world a better place.
The long-term goal of our organization is to build and support artificial general intelligence. Your work on our .NET team won’t require or likely directly use machine learning experience but it is helpful to have, especially if you would like to transition to our other projects.
Work from North, South, or Central America. If you believe you’ll be outside of those areas for an extended period of time, please let us know in your application.
- Minimum 30 Hours a Week (Normal Schedule)
- Pay Range Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills and Fluent in English
- Experience Delivering Small and Medium Scale Systems from Ideas to Deployed Products
- 5+ Years of Real-World Development Experience with C#
- Experience Working Autonomously in Small Teams
- 2+ Years with AngularJS & Angular
- Significant Design and UX Experience
- Real-World Experience Writing Unit Tests
- 2+ Years of Real-World Python
- 2+ Years Machine Learning Work Experience
- Demonstrated Experience Implementing High Performance Machine Learning Algorithms
- Strong Interest in AI Ethics and Safety
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.