Did we mention that we’re a remote shop? If your work is exceptional, it doesn’t matter whether you are in an office, at a standing desk, or using your telekinetic powers to manipulate streams of electrons. (Admittedly, in that case, we should probably talk about the whole telekinesis thing.)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You can learn a language easily enough, so if you’ve got strong development or dev ops chops, come at us. But experience also matters, so bonus points for experience doing:
- AWS Lambda
- PDF parsing
- Full-stack Web development
- Watermarking images, videos and/or PDFs
- Distributed, message-based systems
- Embrace and value diversity?
- Communicate clearly and constructively?
- Enjoy taking initiative and responsibility?
- Have an aptitude for creative problem solving?
- Work in U.S. time zones?
Please send an email to the email below. Use a subject line beginning with [PANDA] and include:
- Your resume (LinkedIn is fine).
- Your Website (if you have one).
- Links to any projects or code you can share that demonstrate your capabilities and style.
- Whether you’re willing and able to work on a W-2 basis.
- Whether you’re willing to work on a full-time, temporary (contracting) basis.
- Your U.S. time zone.
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com