Come join an exciting company where your contributions will have a direct impact!
· live, eat and breathe code?
· consider a fun time as a night in front of the computer learning new programs?
· enjoy problem solving?
· get excited to work with a talented team that is focused on putting out top-notch work?
· want to work on an innovative product that is disrupting the data-management field?
· welcome constructive criticism and feedback, even if it may come from nontechnical staff?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, THEN WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
The senior full stack developer has at least 5+ years professional experience with Ruby/Ruby on Rails. The developer assists with the completion of specific applications within Ardian’s proprietary software and the creation of new applications, as well as the ongoing maintenance of the software. This position reports to the CTO.
To be considered candidates MUST provide your resume and a link to your GitHub (or portfolio) to the email below.
· Work with a team to build, upgrade and maintain tools and applications for both client and internal use.
· Identify and coordinate the introduction of new technologies throughout the company as needed.
· Participate in QA efforts for all development projects.
· Complete work within budgeted hours, and deliver accurate and innovative solutions that generate results.
· Due to government contracts, employees must be U.S. Citizens and pass a background check
· 5+ years of experience with Ruby development including Ruby, Ruby on Rails and Rspec
· Experience with Rails 3 and 4 is required for consideration in this role. Rails5 is currently being used. Versioning to Rails 6 is in-process.
· 2+ years experience with Angular 2+ (Currently Angular 8)
· Node.js Proficiency
· JSON, AJAX proficiency
· Github Proficiency
· Database proficiency with relational and normalized databases. MySQL, Redis, and SQL Server
· Experience building and consuming API’s
· Ability to troubleshoot, maintain, and refactor legacy code
· Creative, driven, detail-oriented self-starter with a positive attitude
· Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects simultaneously
· Excellent communication skills
Nice to haves:
· Experience with Swift and/or React Native
· Familiarity with Ansible/Ansible Vault/Openshift
· Skill in C++ and/or Java
The senior developer may manage junior and front end developers.
This is a full-time exempt position. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Benefits provided after a trial period. Working remotely may be a possibility for the right candidate.
Paid time off, health, vision and dental plans, casual dress, work from home days and free parking. The office is located only 18 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA, and is also an easy commute from Delaware and New Jersey.
It is the policy of Ardian Group, Inc. to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.