Pleexy is looking for a Senior Front-end Developer (React.js) to join our product development team.
Pleexy(https://www.pleexy.com) is an integration platform for productivity tools allowing two-way synchronization of users’ tasks between different applications (Trello, Evernote, Outlook, OneNote, Todoist, Microsoft ToDo and so on). It changes the way people work with their tasks and we process millions of updates every month for thousands of our users.
We are looking for an experienced React developer who will help us implement a new generation of our user facing application.
– Strong experience with react.js/html/styles. We’re looking for a front-end ninja!
– Understanding of back-end development and microservices architecture is a plus.
– Ability to design a complex front-end application from scratch.
– At least 5 years of experience in software development.
– English – ability to communicate.
– Usage of productivity tools for personal task management is a plus.
– Working with our designer, rebuild a front-end layer of Pleexy to improve usability of the app.
– Implement new functionality in the front-end layer.
– Improve application telemetry.
– Participate in product definition and constant improvement based on the usage data.
– Opportunity to see an impact of your work every day.
– Part-time remote job with flexible working hours and an opportunity to convert to a full-time
– Opportunity to use greatest and latest technologies.
– Freedom is designing the architecture and selecting best tools for implementation.
– Long-term project
– Ability to participate in a product definition
Join us, it’s going to be fun!
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit vic057109.typeform.com.