- You lead to success. You take ownership of projects from beginning through postmortem, assessing vague problems, proposing high impact solutions, and executing them against a set of success criteria alongside with your team.
- You are coding away. You write pragmatic, scalable and testable code that works consistently across devices.
- You’re an architect. Play a key role in improving our frontend software architecture with the goal of increasing quality and throughput.
- You bring ideas to life. You develop product improvements that help thousands of people to be happier at work. In our interdisciplinary feature team, you take ownership of technical conception, implementation and releasing of features.
- You’re our clients’ lifesaver. Every developer takes a turn to work on technical tickets. Customers will praise and thank you for your help. You save their day by enabling them to overcome technical issues, in collaboration with our support team.
You’re good at
- You are strong in communication. You are fluent in English and love to work with people from around the globe. More than that, you also know how to validate decisions and communicate them clearly to your audience.
- You enjoy taking the lead. You already have experience in breaking high-level goals (3-month projects) down into a roadmap and know how to successfully guide a team (2-5 people) to achieve the goals – while having fun.
- You are passionate about software development. You are familiar with Domain-Driven Design, TDD and Agile Development. You also have used tools like Node.js, MongoDB, AWS and Docker.
- You favour frontend development. You have strong experience (3+ years) working on large single-page applications (50k+ lines of code) and a deep understanding of frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, etc.) and architectural design patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc).
- You are a team player. You understand, that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are fair, honest and respectful — and you are ready to have a lot of fun.
This is what you get
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations and time zones, each individual following their personal daily schedule. We all commit to an average of 40 hours a week without core hours – just up to 4 hours overlap.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your work has a direct impact on our customers. To do this we believe in a focused approach, with company-wide objectives, and with each team member working on a single top priority at a time.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- You collaboratively learn and grow by working hands-on hard problems with your team of highly talented minds.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings and iterate quickly.
- You work with top-notch technologies and best practices. We use Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Domain Driven Design to build a single page application backed by a serverless infrastructure.
What are you waiting for?
If that sounds awesome you’ll fit right in and should apply by clicking the link below.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit filestageteam.typeform.com.