Wisevu Inc. is a distributed/remote digital marketing agency with headquarters in Mississauga Ontario Canada, specializing in the most effective digital marketing tactics including website design/dev, content marketing, SEO, PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing for local and international businesses.
Wisevu Inc. is a well established and highly experienced company that has been in the digital marketing industry since 2008. Our philosophy at Wisevu Inc. is to help companies involved in activities that contribute to the betterment of our communities and the world, achieve their organizational objectives by implementing our online marketing services.
We are a team of eleven experienced, passionate and humble team members looking to help the world through effective digital marketing.
We are looking to add a new, full time remote team member who is a very passionate, innovative and experienced digital marketer looking for a new career with a company that is stable, secure, flexible and has unlimited growth potential.
As the lead digital marketing manager and technician you will be responsible for onboarding new clients and managing existing clients. You will work directly with clients and our team of web designers, developers, SEO’s, content writers, social media professionals and business experts in a fun and fast paced environment to strategically deliver our core online marketing services including: web design, web development, UX/UI, content writing/research, SEO, PPC, and social media projects.
You will be managing projects from conception to launch and continually working to improve clients’ websites (design, development, content, UI/UX, CRO) and search engine rankings by leading our team of experts to create highly effective web pages that are crafted for optimal user experience, search engine rankings and conversions.
You will always be learning new skills and implementing leading digital marketing strategies and tactics on very interesting projects for local Canadian and American businesses as well as non-profit organizations.
You will have the pleasure and convenience of working from your home office or coworking space. You will have flexible working hours, longer vacations than offered by most other companies and a high salary from a reputable and well established agency that has been in business since 2008 and is steadily growing.
Preferably, degree or diploma in any of the following: Advertising/Marketing, Digital Communication and Media, Digital Strategy & Communications Management, Digital Media or other related degree and/or diploma.
Kindly note if you are not holding any of the above but you have relevant years of experience, your application will still be considered.
- 5+ years of experience in the digital marketing industry.
- 2+ years of Digital Marketing experience in an account / client service role in marketing or agency environment, designing and managing web design, SEO and other digital marketing projects.
- Advanced knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO. Wisevu is an SEO agency and this is our main service, so the ideal candidate will be an expert in SEO. You must have a technical background and understanding of key Organic SEO concepts to implement, assess, modify, and routinely improve campaigns and rankings. You should be well experienced in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, GMB, and familiarity with SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Keyword Planner as well as other industry leading SEO tools. Technical background and understanding of key Organic SEO concepts to implement, assess, modify, and routinely improve campaigns and rankings.
- Advanced knowledge of web design CRO and UX, and website sales copy writing/editing/researching. You must have an in-depth understanding and experience of what makes great web design, UX, CRO and a keen eye for great online marketing and best conversion practices. You do not have to be a web developer/coder or graphic designer to qualify for this position (although these are a plus), however you must be an avid marketer and understand and be able to effectively communicate to various team members how to lay out and optimize web pages in order to increase conversions and sell the various services/products optimally. You must be an excellent sales copy and ad writer/editor and understand what makes great sales/ad copy.
- Great writer especially when it comes to web sales copy and ad copy. Although you will work with content writers, you will also be responsible for researching/writing/editing/proofreading web copy to ensure it is optimal from a marketing/conversion standpoint.
- You should be experienced and understand how to effectively implement social media marketing campaigns. At Wisevu we offer Facebook and Instagram Ads so understanding of these two platforms is a big plus, however it is not mandatory.
- Experience with and passion for Analytics and number crunching, geared towards identifying areas of improvement based on measurable data points.
- At least 2 years of experience working with WordPress. Most of our client sites are built on WordPress
- Experience working with frontend page builder Elementor. Most of our client sites are built with Elementor, and all future client sites will be built with Elementor. This is not mandatory for this position but is a big plus.
- Experience in Photoshop is a big plus.
- Knowledge of web development or web designing is a plus
- Ability to learn new software quickly along with passion and experience in using software.
- Experience in creating and adapting business processes to ensure an efficient workflow between all departments, resulting in a seamless experience for our customers and improved systems for scaling our agency.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) that can clearly articulate your project decisions.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English. You do not have to be a native English speaker but you must be fluent and articulate in both oral and verbal communication. Fluency in written communication without grammatical mistakes is a must.
- Ability to take initiative, show leadership, and think creatively
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Being detail-oriented while also being able to multitask
- Ability to effectively interact and train other remote staff
Personality and Attitude:
- Curiosity and passion for technology and emerging platforms
- Maintain an ‘always learning’ attitude
- Very high attention to detail, natural inclination to check and double-check everything
- Self motivated
- Open to constructive feedback
- Able to manage client-facing conversations to deliver positive business outcomes
At least 5 hours of overlap with the 10am-7pm EST workday (Monday – Friday). Weekends are also optional.
- A workspace free of distraction
- A download speed of at least 20 Mbps and upload speed of at least 5 Mbps
- A computer with 2 core processor, 15″ or larger screen, 8GB of DDR.
- A modern smart phone either Android or iOS.
Nice to Have:
- Certificates and Courses in SEO, User Experience and/or web design/development, PPC, Social Media, Google Ads etc., are considered an asset.
- Project Management related certifications are a plus (e.g. SCRUM, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, CSM, etc.) We use Asana for Project Management.
- Experience coding in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, and WordPress is a plus.
- Knowledge of configuring web servers and being a server administrator are a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Twitter Ads.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Taking charge of the overall onboarding, execution, production, and task management of your assigned clients/projects and ensuring effective and efficient implementation of each task.
- Owning and being responsible for every element of the project lifecycle.
- Managing and communicating with a team of designers, developers, SEOs, content writers and social media experts to ensure optimal results.
- Managing content development – SEO is all about great content, so a large part of your job will be to ensure high quality content. This involves; researching, proofreading and editing content and writing content for landing pages, as well as optimizing content for SEO. You will also be responsible for managing various On-Page and Off-Page SEO initiatives including link building, outreach, influencer marketing and directory/citation submissions.
- Clearly and effectively communicating digital marketing and design processes, ideas, and solutions to appropriate teams and clients.
- Assisting in preparing client proposals, roadmaps, and plans, and then implementing them.
- Continually suggesting and implementing areas of improvement.
- Ensuring projects are delivered within budget and on-time while coordinating with all involved personnel.
- Providing guidance to the team to ensure effective delivery of services.
- Assigning projects and tasks to various team members using Asana Project Management Software in order to deliver our services in a timely and efficient manner.
- Creating daily summary report to document activity
- Ensuring timely response to all customer questions and concerns on various platforms.
- Ensuring day-to-day effective operation of client websites by conducting regular site maintenance and monitoring for issues such as down-time, slow-loading pages and broken links.
- Maximizing SEO strategy, measuring effectiveness and monitoring/analyzing site performance (e.g. traffic, conversions)
- Working with external vendors and solution providers to ensure appropriate product selection and performance
- Renewing and growing existing client accounts and also actively seeking additional projects from clients’ contacts / references
- Maintaining and growing client relationships – most importantly, keeping clients happy!
- Building relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Briefing and debriefing appropriate departments and teams on upcoming campaigns.
- Studying competitors’ market behaviour and strategies
$18 CAD / hr at the onset and $20 CAD / hour after 6 month probation.
If you prove to be a valuable addition to Wisevu your salary can increase quickly.
On meeting quarterly KPIs.
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 3 weeks unpaid (during this period, you may be required to respond to some high priority tasks for which you will be paid on an hourly basis).
Let’s Get Started!
Kindly write up to 200 words on the topic, “What makes you a great candidate for this position as a lead digital marketer” and share along with your resume / application.
Also please provide top 2-3 projects that you worked on that showcase your skills/expertise, and explain what your job/role was in each of the particular project.
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together!
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com