We are looking for quick thinking, fast-paced, driven individuals to join our team on a contract basis to manage Google Ads, Facebook Ads, landing pages, sales funnels and other performance-based campaigns.
You will be working closely (yet remotely) with our growth teams in Sydney, using Zoom Video, Asana, Slack, Basecamp and G-Suite to communicate. The role is 10-20 hours per week initially, with the opportunity of going full-time for the right person.
The role requires the successful candidate to:
- Setup, launch and optimise digital advertising campaign on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads and other performance ad networks
- Develop best-in-class digital strategies for client campaigns including funnels, personas and customer journey mapping
- Design the UX for landing pages and websites, including creating wireframes in Balsamiq Mockups
- Develop media assets including banners, landing pages, email sequences etc
- Develop and launch automated and broadcast email campaigns
- Design and launch sales funnels including retargeting at each stage of the user journey
- Liaise with clients on their digital campaigns
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports
- And much more…
- Minimum 5 years digital marketing experience OR have run digital campaigns for their own venture (entrepreneurs welcome!)
- A solid understanding of UX design and direct response copywriting
- Advanced level on Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads
- Intermediate level or above on Sales Funnels
- Intermediate level or above on Google Analytics
- Be extremely organised
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Excellent internal + external communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and to meet deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Ability to take on responsibilities
- Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while juggling priorities
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thought
You will be working within a ‘growth team’ of seasoned digital professionals, with the flexibility of working from home while being challenged in all the right ways.
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.