Veeqo is an award winning high growth tech start-up company which has customers around the world and with ambitions to become the best platform for ecommerce retailers to manage their business. It gives small/meduim ecommerce companies the chance to give an Amazon experience to their customers by helping them optimise their inventory and shipping.
Veeqo is growing at 100% per year and is expanding globally. Joining Veeqo is a unique opportunity to get involved in a world-class start up. With offices in London, Swansea, Austin, Bishkek and lots of our team are remote.
We recently raised $5m from one fo the top London VC’s, Octopus and we are using the funds to expand the team with the best talent we can find.
We are a “Remote First” development team and we are looking for someone who can not only speed up our development pace, but also contribute their vision to our large scale architecture decisions. We guarantee enough difficult challenges for years upfront.
Our current stack and state:
- TDD, continuous delivery, fearless deployments
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Asynchronous communication where reasonable and beneficial
- Ruby as the main business logic language, Elixir is used where Ruby won’t perform well and Erlang VM usage is reasonable
- Rails as the main web framework even though Sinatra is used in some small services
- Web comprises only 5% of the system while 95% of the work is done in the background
- Background processing is mostly done with Redis+Sidekiq, but we are gradually moving to RabbitMQ+Sneakers (yes, there are serious reasons)
- “Remote first” approach, developers are scattered around the globe
What to we expect from you (must-have’s):
- Ability to work with a remote team
- Solid experience of wielding large scale applications
- A right balance between sense of beauty and pragmatism
- Work within a few hours of GMT timezone
Benefits we provide:
- Salary up to £55,000 / $80,000
- Be part of a fast growing start-up and make a difference
- Vacation 33 working days per year
- Paid sick leaves
- Work in a friendly, cross-functional team, with people who aim to be the best and love to tackle problems
- Working visa and relocation to the United Kingdom for you and your family if you wish to move
- Relaxed and flexible work environment with free hot and cold drinks, Spotify Premium and gym membership
- Share options
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit veeqo-ltd.breezy.hr.