We’re looking for fresh talent to join our growing & awesome development team!
Uscreen is on a mission to help video entrepreneurs make a living by selling videos online. We currently work with over 5,000 video creators all around the world. We are a 100% remote & independent team, no funding and we are fully bootstrapped. We distinguish our future & how we wish to build our platform. We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, and we’re looking to grow our engineering team by hiring amazing new talent to join our team.
We are seeking front-end developers who are seeking long term employment with a company they enjoy working with and features they enjoy building. You will be responsible for building out new website templates and themes for our powerful new website editor/builder.
In this position, you will work on challenging tasks, pivotal to our growth. As a company, Uscreen is changing fast and we want to work with quick learners, adaptive people who can easily shift gears.
We need someone who is ready to hustle and work in our fast-moving team.
- Be Creative & Driven
- Be Detailed Oriented & a Self Starter
- Motivated with a Positive Attitude
- Proficient with Kotlin & Java
- Experience with offline storage, and performance tuning
- Understanding of Google’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Ability to troubleshoot & maintain and refactor legacy code
- Good communication skills
- Ready to hustle & excel
- 100% remote
- 4 weeks paid days off per year
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Work with a group of well organized & smart team members.
- Budget for personal development.
- Equipment Allowance.
- Paid co-working space.
- Agile web development
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. We are a lean startup but are fully independent, privately held and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with an agile, but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-first company, with our team members distributed across the world. However, we do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the key members of the team.
Uscreen is an equal employer, we treat everyone as equal and we value diversity. We simply hire the best person per each role, no matter your personal background.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.