Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
- a Bachelor’s or higher degree in a technical field of study or equivalent work experience
- experience in establishing organisation wide security policies and procedures in a regulated environment
- experience in security auditing of back-end distributed systems and infrastructure
- experience with encryption standards, and securing sensitive data in flight and at rest
- good knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, or Python
- hands-on experience with performing code and design reviews
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent interpersonal skills, English written and oral communication
- experience with the management of personal data according to the GDPR
- hands-on experience in securing and monitoring Amazon Web Services infrastructure
- good understanding of modern authorization protocols like OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
- good German written and oral communication skills
To apply for this job, please visit www.numbrs.com.