Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2
- Manage and prospect a pipeline of existing Hotjar clients that could benefit from further session capture and additional services.
- Understand the needs and challenges of existing customers by gathering and analyzing customer data.
- Conduct consultative calls with clients to optimize their experience based on their needs
- Work with technical members of the Hotjar team to ensure consistency, clarity, and accuracy in all recommendations provided to current customers.
- Communicate customer needs to product managers and product teams to close the feedback loop.
- 2+ years of quota-carrying sales or account management or business development experience, ideally within the SaaS industry.
- Technically-minded. You can develop a deep knowledge of how Hotjar works, allowing you to speak clearly to customers and communicate their needs to our team.
- You are experienced with prospecting sales calls, diligently following up, and closing deals.
- Enthusiasm to adapt, learn via coaching, and contribute to an evolving sales team’s strategy.
- Experience with Salesforce or an equivalent tool.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of vacation. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.