With our adtech platform https://adchina.io
we make it easy for companies to advertise and market in China. With our expansion, we are looking for an experienced SaaS sales executive who can develop our German market from a fresh territory into a profit centre.
The Chinese market is full of potential for many international companies today, especially considering market growth during the last 12 months. But, there is great difficulty for international companies to succeed in China, due to a complex and unfamiliar digital landscape, different culture, and relatively high barrier to entry.
Here at GoDigitalChina we are an international team of 19 full-time people, with plans of doubling over the next 18 months.
Focused on enriching peoples’ lives by connecting the world, we make doing business in China easy for everyone, by developing and delivering cloud software and consultancy services.
What you will do:
At GoDigitalChina as a sales representative, you get to be part of shaping the future of digital marketing in China for international companies, and be a part of the Europe-China relationship.
Your responsibilities will include outbound lead generation, closing inbound and outbound leads, both remotely and face to face (once it is safe to do so), and work with our operation team to ensure the success of our clients.
The ideal candidate will possess both an account management and a digital marketing background, enabling them to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with marketing teams.
Your focus will be on generating and closing B2B leads in the German speaking area remotely and face to face when possible, in addition to closing inbound leads from other countries. To do so, you should be a self-starter who has developed and executed plans and has proven results to show for it.
· Develop and execute against an account/territory plan.
· Find, develop, and close new customers
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around GoDigitalChina’s services
· Create & maintain an opportunity pipeline and drive consistent account-specific activities
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Represent the voice of the customer to inform our growth team and product roadmap
- This is not an exhaustive list of what you’ll be working on. It is an opening scope, and you should be prepared to take on other challenges and tasks as well, because we are a startup in rapid growth.
Who we’re looking for:
· 3+ years of relevant sales experience in a SaaS, software, or advertising company.
· Ideal candidate has working experience and/or network in one of the five largest ad agencies
· Proven track record of managing accounts throughout the entire sales process
· Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with the right stakeholders.
· Experience with remote working is good to have.
· Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical knowledge on digital marketing in China such as: Channels, best-practices, differences from west to confidently discuss these with clients
Skills and Qualifications
· Experience in finding, developing, and closing leads with average order value over $10’000.
· Experience in working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
· Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently
· Language skills: German and English at full professional proficiency, both written & spoken. Additional languages are a major plus.
· Must be located in Europe.
Good to have:
· Higher relevant education preferred but not essential
· Extensive customer network throughout your current location
· Experience selling advertising technology or online advertising
· China ability, understanding of China’s digital ecosystem, experience with digital advertising in China
· Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
· You are organized and detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently
· You are a proactive problem solver by nature and have a positive mindset
· Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
· Clear communication skills, as we are a multi-location/remote company
-Work remotely from Europe. In the long term this position may be done from other locations as well.
-Growth & competitive salary (USD 30’000-55’000 depending on experience)
-2x Annual retreats (Once covid again allows)
-Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with contract. This is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors.
-Opportunity to join the employee stock scheme (Based on performance)
-Compensated time off based on your location
How to apply:
-Apply using the link below
-We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round, which is to record and send us a video about yourself, and answering some questions
-Third round is an interview with the head of growth
-Third and final round is a series of short chats with our different team members.
Ps. We are very excited to receive a large number of applicants, but due to the volume, we are unfortunately only able to respond to successful candidates from the first round.