Cloudcraft is the leading architecture visualization service for AWS developers, solution architects, and engineers around the world. We support more than 200,000 users helping development teams design, optimize and collaborate with Live blueprints of their AWS cloud environment in real-time.
Launched in 2016 we are a small and growing team that is bootstrapped and profitable. The Cloudcraft platform has had initial success completely through word-of-mouth adoption. To support our rapidly growing user base we are scaling our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
If you want to have an impact, you are entrepreneurial, and you enjoy working remotely consider joining our 100% remote team today!
Sales Development Representative
Cloudcraft is seeking a full-time Sales Development Representative to join our 100% remote Sales team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a proven track record of success, with 1+ years of work experience in a technical B2B SaaS Sales environment. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a small and fast-growing company and have a big impact on our Sales organization and company growth.
What you’ll do:
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Cloudcraft with Enterprise customers
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through various inbound sales channels to increase customer knowledge and interest in the Cloudcraft visualization platform.
- Respond to and qualify incoming prospects regarding interest in Cloudcraft
- Schedule Cloudcraft hands-on demos and follow-up training sessions with Account Executives and Cloudcraft Customer Support.
- Promote Cloudcraft to incoming prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Partner with our experienced AE’s to help fill our pipeline with qualified leads while growing your product knowledge and sales skills
- Learn, create, and share best practices, wins, failures, and new ideas with the Sales organization. We meet once a week to discuss what’s working and what isn’t so we can continually improve our sales process.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual quotas for qualified leads and net new business
You’re a great fit if …
You’re a great fit if …
- You have 1+ year(s) of work experience in technical B2B SaaS sales
- You have consistently been a top performer in prior roles
- You have experience working with technical products, Amazon Web Services, or possess the aptitude and willingness to quickly learn about AWS and other cloud service providers
- You are a self starter and have a bias for action
- You are hungry to contribute knowledge and improve our sales process
Is this you?
- Self-starter with a track record of successful lead follow-up and sales development experience with technical teams, developers, solution architects, VP, and C-level prospects
- Eager to help prospective teams and users be successful with our platform through hands-on training, presentations, and demos acting as a trusted advisor
- Pre-call planning and research, setting agendas and managing nexts steps in the sales process
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Successfully manage discovery and demo calls with remote screen-sharing (Zoom, Hangouts, Webex)
- Time management. We are serious about work-life balance.
- Consistent track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment. Accurate and precise management of leads, opportunities, and tasks in a CRM system.
- You can work with our internal teams to answer questions, receive feedback, and learn about the product to continuously improve your customer interactions
- Positive and energetic video call/screen-share skills, excellent listening skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with standard our internal productivity tools (GSuite, CRM, email automation, LinkedIn)
- Have completed or working on AWS certifications: Cloud Practitioner, Solution Architect, et. al.; excited to learn more about all things cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and achieve technical certifications
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- HSA & FSA benefit accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax Commuter benefits
- Company sponsored continuous education and industry certifications
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.