The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- At least 1 – 2 years’ of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.