- You have +4 years of solid experience as a Rust Developer in a top-notch environment;
- You have +3 years of experience in building a scalable blockchain-based application architecture;
- You have extensive experience with any other low-level backend programming language (C/C++, Go, etc.);
- You have previous experience in building enterprise-grade solutions for specialized platforms (Blockchain, AI, Finance, HTS, etc.);
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Willingness to learn blockchain technology in order to help blockchain engineers in developing software;
- Good knowledge of security best practices;
- Comfortable setting up an environment from scratch;
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Participating in a research process about traits, solutions, trends, and security measures required for the proper use of blockchain technology;
- Writing and helping maintain automated tests;
- Identifying security risks;
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work;
- Collaborating with the stakeholders.
💻 100% remote work: Work from anywhere.
👌 Flexibility: The ability to change one project to another one.
💵 Financial growth: Competitive compensation and performance-based increases.
🧘🏻♂️ Freedom: Very flexible working schedule.
🚀 360-degree growth: Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Be part of Proxify community: Network with like-minded and enthusiastic individuals to make a difference.
- Make an impact: You get the opportunity to work on projects that inspire you and add value to your career.
- Transparency: Contracts with transparency in earnings and working hours.
- Save your time: Fast and efficient hiring process to match you with the project of your preference.
- Ownership: Take ownership of your work and enjoy more freedom in your career.