Between us, we have the skills “in house” to do marketing strategy and implementation in the most effective areas for WordPress businesses.
As a 100% remote team, we carefully balance collaboration with an environment that lets everyone do their very best work. We’re based in the UK but regularly travel for work, WordCamps, and pleasure!
As our new SEO Content Manager, you’ll work closely with our Head of Content and freelance writers to deliver amazing content to clients.
- You’ll research SEO keywords which accurately address our clients’ content needs
- You’ll oversee SEO content production from start to finish. This includes writing content outlines for freelance writers, proactively ensuring writers have everything they need to deliver timely work, editing, proofreading and ensuring smooth final delivery to our clients
- You’ll oversee website conversion-focused copy production from start to finish. This includes discovery, collecting resources from the client, delivering briefs to writers and providing everything they need to deliver timely work, editing, proofreading and ensuring smooth final delivery to our clients
- You’ll feel comfortable creating brilliant SEO website copy and content
- Your strong organisational skills enable you to keep ahead of timeframes and deadlines for multiple clients simultaneously, as well as help to improve processes wherever possible
- You’ll be highly detail-oriented, and feel comfortable handling large amounts of data, distilling the essentials into easily digestible reports for both internal and client use
- You’ll help us to develop and implement content strategies for multiple clients
- Your background in Marketing (agency a bonus) helps you to intuit what clients need
- Existing experience in SEO Content Marketing
- Existing experience working remotely full time
- Native English speaker
- Availability to work on European time (GMT/CET)
- WordPress user (advanced usage desirable but not essential), Ahrefs, Google Analytics, GSuite
- Expert understanding of SEO, CRO and Marketing methodology
- Experience in proofreading and editing
- Great communication skills: Remote work relies on a team being able to fully trust each other, so frequent and clear written communication is a must
- Proven organisational skills: You must be obsessive with deadlines, managing and updating tasks, and totally reliable
- A “people person”: You’ll be dealing with writers and clients on a daily basis, so this is an integral part of the role
- Self-driven work ethic: You need to be self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative and seeing things through to completion
- Curiosity and the desire to learn: As our business grows, we’re constantly adapting and evolving with it. Who knows what the skills of tomorrow will be? Flexibility is essential
- Familiarity with project management and remote-work tools, e.g. Basecamp
- Experience managing and dealing with external contractors and internal teams
- Experience managing content costs
- Marketing agency experience, including client-facing
- Knowledge of B Corp business principles
- This is a full-time, 100% remote role. Work from home, or the beach!
- Competitive salary
- 28 days of paid holiday
- Monthly remote-working allowance
- Yearly team retreat (in fun places!)
- Attendance to conferences in Europe (1-3 per year)
- The role has plenty of scope for personal development, and to grow and add more responsibilities as the business grows
- Maternity and paternity leave, and sick pay
- Ellipsis is aiming to become a B Corp by the end of 2020
To apply for this job, please visit getellipsis.workable.com.