- Lead the cross-team release process and see it to completion, ensuring efficient collaboration between Core, QA, and Infrastructure teams.
- Build and improve CI/CD pipelines for all parts of the Chainlink ecosystem, including Chainlink builds, adapters, and external-facing services.
- Create and maintain documentation and playbooks for the release processes of Chainlink and Chainlink-adjacent tools and services.
- Increase developer velocity by identifying areas of improvement in all parts of our software development life cycle and implementing necessary changes.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps, SRE, and software engineering roles. You have worked in a DevOps or SRE team and are comfortable with most parts of our infrastructure stack (below).
- Expert knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and build tools. You either have worked as a release engineer before or have similar experience being chiefly responsible for CI/CD in a startup.
- Strong programming knowledge. You can read, understand, and debug code written in Go and TypeScript; you can get to the bottom of build failures and aid developers in fixing them.
- Excellent communication skills. You have coordinated critical initiatives across several teams in a fully remote environment.
- Excitement for blockchain, Web 3.0, and similar decentralized technologies.
- Experience with Chainlink as a developer or a node operator is a big plus.
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
- We are giving slight preference to candidates who live in the UTC-7 to UTC-4 range due to the location of people whose work you will coordinate, but we can make most time zones work.
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.