Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8)
☀️ Highlights ☀️
- Chameleon is SaaS for product teams to create in-product UX (modals, banners, checklists, microsurveys etc.) to drive user engagement. 👀 Watch a short demo here.
- We’re a remote-first Series A startup and currently ~25 folks distributed across the Americas and Europe. Learn more about our team, company, and culture here.
- Seeking our first in house 🏡 Recruiter to take lead on recruiting new team members. Looking for someone with 1+ years of experience who is willing to learn and iterate quickly! For this role, we are looking for someone based in a US timezone
- Salary: $50k-75k + significant equity at a fast, growing startup. Other benefits include home office budget, company offsite, open vacation policy and more (e.g. health insurance and 401k)
- Our application process is different to others — we think interviewing isn’t the best way for either party to assess fit, so we try to resemble working together and collaborating.
Why now is a great time to join Chameleon! 🦎
You would be joining a team that has found its groove and is excited about scaling, and a product that has customer love but with tons of potential to transform how SaaS works.
Our customers (read case studies here) find a lot of value in what we offer, and we have a lot of ideas on what else we can build to make UX easier, more engaging, and more personal.
We’re a team of ~25 (up from ~5 about 18 months ago) and so every person has a significant and material impact on our company’s trajectory and culture. We’re expecting to grow across all roles and triple in size over the next couple of years.
To hire the best people we need a great People Ops and HR team, including a fantastic recruiter, who can help us find the right teammates, while maintaining the culture we can be proud of at Chameleon.
What your day-to-day might include
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process: identifying job needs; sourcing candidates; reviewing applications; interviewing; candidate management; offers; contracting etc.
- Own sourcing IC candidates, and iterate with different channels, messaging, tooling etc. to help us stay ahead of the pack in finding the best talent
- Partner with department heads throughout the entire recruitment process
- Remove bias from our hiring process and focus on building a truly diverse team, including coaching interviewees
- Continue to improve and strengthen our applicant review process to speed up decision-making
- Work with (Head of Operations) to help further scale our recruitment and People Ops function (e.g. onboarding experience, candidate communications, referral program etc.)
- Collaborate with any external recruitment agencies we engage with
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 1+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally in <100 person company
- Experience proactively sourcing, reaching out and maintaining a talent pipeline while working with hiring managers and the greater team to keep the process moving smoothly
- High Emotional Intelligence and strong ability to read people, as well as provide candidates a positive recruiting experience with Chameleon
- Comfort working to recruit across a wide range of roles in terms of department, seniority, and employment type (full-time vs part-time)
- Familiarity sending outbound emails and Linkedin messages to prospective candidates
- Great at managing multiple threads of work
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You are in an Americas timezone 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇲🇽
- This is your full-time job
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
✨ View the full job description here
🌊 Learn more about our team, culture, and vision in our company page.
🌈 Chameleons are all different and uniquely beautiful. They change and aren’t required to associate or identify with any specific labels. We welcome the chance to get to know you and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that consists of a variety of backgrounds, cultures, languages, experiences, preferences, and characteristics. That’s what helps us all grow and evolve.