About the Team
We know we can achieve great goals only with the help of our peers. And at fournova, we are blessed to work in a team of extraordinary people. We’re not looking for someone to do the job. We’re looking for someone to join the team!
About the Position
- Ecosystem Projects: To deliver “Tower” (our Git desktop client) to thousands of users, we’ve built our own ecosystem applications. Both our “Licensing & Activation System” as well as our “Application Updates System” are custom-built Rails applications, which are constantly gaining new features and improvements.
- Learning Content: (–optional–) We love to learn new things. That’s why we also love to help our users and community learn new things. Our learning content on Git and lots of other software topics is read by hundreds of thousands of people every month. In case you have a knack for writing good content, you’re welcome to contribute through blog posts or in-depth tutorials for our community.
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- (optional) experience with PHP
- You are a good and mindful communicator
- You are open to learn our toolchain (e.g. GitHub, Heroku, Zendesk, ActiveCampaign, Postmark and their APIs)
- very reliable & thorough: you accept responsibility for your own work and its quality
- hungry to be part of a team that creates things that matter
- self-motivated and capable of working from home
- open to discussions and a mindful communicator
- willing to be part of a team & yet able to work independently
- paying attention to details
- open-minded and respectful – regarding people, technologies and projects
- happy to become part of a small team of friendly & skilled professionals
To apply for this job, please visit www.fournova.com.