About Lead Sherpa
Sherpa’s mission: Empower real estate professionals to succeed by creating the most powerful real estate-focused tech suite in the world. Sherpa makes prospect communications for real estate professionals easy and powerful. We are a small bootstrapped team experiencing exponential growth in demand for our services, and we need your help!
Care360 (Family & Self, Team, Customer) – Be Curious – Take Ownership – Independent Team Player – Focus on Results
We are adding a Quality Assurance Engineer to our team. As our Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Involvement in writing automated test cases (unit & e2e)
- Assistance in running agile QA release cycles
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to the team
- Substantial production-grade experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing and automated unit & e2e tests
- Familiarity with react applications and test suites such as jest/enzyme & cypress
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
We use The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment to allow us to better understand the motivations and drives of each candidate and employee. This enables us to identify, develop, and retain the best talent to grow our organization. This tool helps to bring insight into an applicant’s communication, delegation, and decision-making style.
We have a quick and straightforward 3 step application process:
- Complete Predictive Index evaluation
- Complete application form
- Complete cognitive evaluation
After Step 1 is finished, you will be automatically redirected to the application form, and a link to the cognitive evaluation will be sent to your inbox. Once all three steps are finished, your application will be complete!
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit assessment.predictiveindex.com.