Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
This position requires to lead the testing of our entire platform and to build an automated test suite that allows us to continuously deliver our services and applications into production.
- Line managing and mentoring a growing team of test engineers by providing feedback, leading critiques, and elevating the output of the team
- Build a quality driven engineering culture
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like test data, and automated scripts
- Build from scratch a test automation framework for our back-end services written in Java and ColdFusion
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes. Escalate any potential quality issues to management in a timely manner
- Define and implement quality metrics to measure the overall quality of the products over time.
- Partner with engineering and infrastructure teams to leverage automation for scalable solutions in order to automate as much as possible.
- 6+ years of software development and/or quality assurance and test engineering experience
• Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance, and stress testing, implementing and maintaining quality test automation of computer systems
• Experience with setting up automated acceptance test frameworks for back-end services from scratch
• Familiarity with tools and frameworks for functional and integration testing of microservices, specific knowledge of industry standard test automation tools & automation frameworks is an advantage
• Experience of deploying test frameworks to the Cloud
• Organisational, coordination, and multi-tasking experience
• Communication, analytical and problem-solving experience
• Experience communicating effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
• Experience working with medium to large engineering teams