We are looking for an enthusiastic QA Lead who will take a key role with our team on full-time (40hrs per week) basis. You will work under limited supervision to monitor software quality and the technical risks associated with software development life-cycles.
- Perform quality assurance efforts on multiple application releases, monitor and document testing activities.
- Design, develop and maintain test cases and strategies for cross-browser testing and multiple user scenarios.
- Satisfy release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality assurance responsibilities.
- Collaborate with team to understand product changes and QA testing requirements to deal with issues/defects in a timely manner.
- Monitor and triage incoming support requests to identify (and raise) potential issues.
- Establish a testing feedback loop with other developers and team members.
- Create written documentation and procedures for application testing and compliance.
- Debug test environment and develop testing scenarios.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Attractive salary based on experience and industry data
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Health & life insurance options (U.S.only)
- 401k options & matching (U.S.only)
To apply for this job, please visit www.learndash.com.