We’re Knack, a no-code productivity platform that’s redefining how work gets done. Knack is used by thousands of customers — from non-profits to the world’s biggest organizations — to run processes, departments, and even entire companies
We need an amazing QA engineer to help us deliver an outstanding and reliable product. We’re looking for someone who’s not just an expert at reading and executing test cases, but someone who can assess and improve our overall test coverage.
And did I mention self-motivated and independent? This is a 100% remote role, with a flat culture that gives you the autonomy to define how you can do the best work of your career.
In this role, you will:
- Manually test features and bug fixes, ensuring developed code is thoroughly and accurately tested before release to production.
- Assess test coverage and build integration and end-to-end tests using Cypress and Ghost Inspector that will minimize regression and improve confidence in the code base.
- Maintain internal documentation on QA best practices, notes, and SOPs, so others can assist with QA with minimal friction.
- Identify and read functional and unit tests written in Mocha.
- Manage a prioritized QA backlog.
- Build and implement tools and processes that will improve our development operations.
- Work closely with product and engineering to design and execute testing plans for new features.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A logical and critical thinker. You can quickly get up to speed and understand complex domain knowledge.
- Experienced communicator who can work with cross-functional teams to create and execute plans.
- Passionate about process and structure. You can prioritize what is most important and create repeatable processes to improve common workflows.
- Focused on the problem. You can go heads down to understand the root cause of a bug.
- You embrace a dynamic and fast paced environment. You have experience balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Humble but opinionated. You have lots of ideas, yet you are happy to shift directions when a better path emerges. You take your work much more seriously than you take yourself.
- Engaging beyond tests. You understand that empathizing with our customers, building relationships with your co-workers, and going deep on the product makes you a better teammate and a better engineer.
- Data – Both SQL and NoSQL, Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Solr, ElasticSearch
- DevOps & Deployment – All things AWS, Jenkins, Github
- Testing – Cypress, Ghost Inspector, Mocha
- Frontend – Vue.js, Webpack, SCSS
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit www.knack.com.