Autosoft, Inc. (https://autosoftdms.com) is a Dealership Management System (DMS) software company serving the retail automotive industry for 31 years. At Autosoft, we embrace change, encourage divergent thinking, and listen to our employees and customers to help shape the future of our business.
We are seeking an experienced QA Automation Architect to develop and drive the implementation of our end to end QA Automation. This includes identification of proper framework/s, scripting tests, automating tests in CI/CD pipeline, configuring and running load and performance testing, and working with development to get hooks included in code for easy automation framework hookup. Your driving purpose is ensuring early stage defect containment in the development process to ensure quality releases and coding practices are met.
Who You Are:
- You are extremely passionate about Software Quality
- You live, eat and breathe Test Automation
- You’ve spent time researching the best test frameworks for different types of systems and businesses
- You care about defect containment and setting a high-quality bar for the software you test
- As an architect, you facilitate stakeholder feedback and find the best solution for the team and product
- You build strong partnerships with internal and external partners
- You are data driven and understand risk management and ROI for testing strategy approaches
- You drive quality by onboarding developers into the automation process and help foster a companywide quality mindset and approach.
- You are self-driven and want to be part of a team where you are trusted as the expert in your field, to get the job done to your standards.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and improve existing automated testing framework
- Automate existing manual test plans
- Monitor and improve automated test coverage and effectiveness
- Work closely with development on automation architecture as well as design to ensure integrity, reliability and effectiveness of automation
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- 5+ years programming and scripting experience such as JUnit, Jmeter, Blazmeter, Angular, Angular JS, and/or Bash shell scripting
- Familiarity with Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor, and other automation testing frameworks.
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- Experience with all aspects/phases of automation including GUI, integration, API, End to End and stress testing.
- Experience with creating test plan-based end user scenarios
- Previous experience writing automated tests on SaaS web platforms. BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Familiarity with Automotive industry a plus
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture- We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like “Best Places to Work in PA” for our great workplace culture for 6 consecutive years.
- Rest and Relaxation- Three (3) weeks PTO and 9 Paid Holidays.
- Health Benefits- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with plan options to fit employee’s unique needs, including a 100% company paid medical option.
- Prepare for the Future- 401(k) with a generous company match.
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible schedules, Parental Leave, Volunteer Time Off, Wellness initiatives.
- Pets are Family Too- Pet insurance for your furry family members.
- Continuous Learning- We encourage growth and curious minds by providing Tuition Reimbursement for our employees
- Autosoft is dedicated to providing a healthful, comfortable and productive workplace for all its employees and all visitors/patrons/contractors. Autosoft is now a tobacco-free campus for everyone.
- Autosoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
- Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit hire.lever.co.