Location: Warsaw, Poland OR Remote
As a Python Developer you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary agile team that is responsible for developing services and plugins to process and localize large amounts of e-commerce listings and run thousands of localized Ecommerce sites.
- You will work on the development of our internal micro-services & APIs to support a flow of millions of products and orders between domestic and international stores
- You will improve performance and scalability of our services
- You will breathe and live by Test Driven Development to outsmart your QA colleagues
- You will continually seek to develop your skills, learning tools and technologies that help you master your profession
- You always stand up to the challenges your software may present to the not so amused customer, be the light in the tunnel, not just at the end of it.
- You influence your peers, your stakeholders to design a top notch solution for every problem space you put your hands on.
- Help with architecture-level design decisions during various phases of a project.
- 3+ years of recent production quality Python product development experience.
- Experience in designing highly scalable web applications
- Experience developing and maintaining complex web architectures
- experience with the following technologies:
- SQL databases such as: MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar
- NoSQL databases such as: MongoDB, Memcached, or similar
- strong analytical skills
- Experience in SOA and message queues (like RabbitMQ)
- good written and spoken English, comfortable with working in an international environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in scalability and caching techniques
- Knowledge of TDD
- Knowledge of REST (Swagger)
- Having contributed to Open Source ( send us your GitHub id!)
- Basic DevOps skills (*nix, Apache/nginx)
- Some experience with Docker
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, ELB, EBS)
- Experience in ElasticSearch
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- The chance to work on large-scale exciting products
- The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, experienced, international team
- Attractive remuneration
- Team structure that allows working remotely
- Referral program