Please note that this is a senior-level role, we are currently only considering candidates that meet the requirements below.
- 5+ years experience in a senior developer or architect role; ideally, you have delivered business-critical software to large enterprises
- This role requires a statistical background with experience working with large databases
- Experience working with Python packages such as PySpark and Pandas
- Experience with AWS data-oriented products is required: AWS Glue, Athena, DynamoDB, S3, Lambda Functions
- Experience with Databricks as part of an AWS Pipeline with Lambdas
- Advanced knowledge of interfacing to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube social network APIs
- Experience with NodeJS and ReactJS based web applications
- Experience with Jenkins and Groovy-based imperative pipelines to orchestrate multiple processes during deployments
- Experience and knowledge of advanced GraphQL topics such as schema stitching and federation
What you’ll do:
- Gather influencer statistics, social engagement statistics for sentiment analysis
- Collaborate in every stage of a product’s lifecycle; from planning to delivery
- Create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- Communicate daily with clients to understand and deliver technical requirements
To apply for this job, please visit www.clevertech.biz.