Our matchmakers come from diverse backgrounds—life coaches, work from home moms, consultants, entrepreneurs, teachers, actors, writers, and more. As a matchmaker you wear many hats: account manager, recruiter, coach, concierge, and entrepreneur.
Looking for a job that gives you the freedom to build your own schedule and work from anywhere? We are here to partner with you, providing clients, and curating a roster that best suits your personal and professional goals. Our matchmakers are exclusively invited to 1-on-1 coaching, mentorship, weekly workshop opportunities that are designed to foster their success and entrepreneurship.
We’ve found the most effective matchmakers are passionate, empathetic, professional, self-motivated, adaptable, and excel in the following areas:
- Communication: This role is largely communication based including phone, video, email, and SMS.
- Project Management: Ability to manage multiple clients throughout multiple stages of the client lifecycle in a timely and professional manner.
- Time Management & Organization: Maintain a detailed and organized schedule and workflow to accommodate client engagement, date facilitation, and appointments.
- Networking & Recruitment: Execute online and real-world networking via multi-channel outreach.
- Technology: Familiarity with video conferencing platforms (Zoom, FaceTime, WhatsApp Video, etc.) and Google Drive Suite.
- Emotional Intelligence: Ability to manage expectations of diverse personalities.
- Be your own boss
- Create your own hours and work remotely
- Make a positive impact
- No limits to earning potential
- Access to 1-on-1 coaching, mentorship, and community workshops
What to Expect:
As a new matchmaker, you can expect an onboarding program, in addition to ongoing community development workshops and support. You are given clients, in which you will curate creative blind dates for them with quality, hand-screened candidates. Following each date, you will provide useful feedback to both parties to help refine and optimize the search for their ideal match.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit www.tawkify.com.