Our team is looking for a Product Owner to build a new and novel hiring product.
You will be a part of our development team, working with developers, designers, customer success and the management to build a fast-evolving and novel product. You will be participating in all stages of the product development process and will have a real impact on the product.
You will fit in well in our team if you are a good team player and communicator, cooperative and can resolve potential conflicts productively and have some working experience with building SaaS products. Good understanding of project management techniques and software development methodologies in addition to elementary understanding of UX design are a big plus. You will be a perfect match with our team if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines, always try to look at the big picture and want to take ownership of your work.
About our team
Toggl is a distributed team of 80+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we’re built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 28 calendar days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats plus 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
To apply for this job, please visit apply.hundred5.com.