Protenus builds simple, beautiful software products for the healthcare compliance and risk sector. We take what has generally been a dry and regimented problem space and introduce elegantly designed user experiences that leverage industry leading artificial intelligence. Our solutions are loved and respected by our customers and are highly effective.
Reporting to the VP of Product, this position’s primary function will be to provide technical product management of our Platform as we mature and scale with some of the countries more prominent enterprise hospital systems.
We are looking for inquisitive, organized, and inspiring product minds. Successful candidates will be capable of creatively rethinking and prioritizing approaches to current product challenges while ensuring the expansion of our platform in an efficient and scalable manner.
You will be asked to understand customer needs and produce scalable solutions in regards to vendor integrations, ETL processes, our various AI modules, and data exploration interface. As a Platform PM you will collaborate with the product and engineering teams on a daily basis and also interact with marketing, sales, and customer success during research and go to market phases of product development.
This role will require ownership of market and user analysis, technical requirements gathering, solutioning, roadmap and sprint management, and some aspects of G2M.
Ideally, you are technically minded and at one point in your career functioned as a software engineer. You likely have experience in healthcare, infosec, fintech, or some other highly complex and regulated industry and are looking to join a company that marries these complex challenges with the fast moving, growth minded culture of a mid stage startup. Most importantly, you are motivated by the idea of helping healthcare providers protect patient privacy and safety and are excited by the power and potential of building technology in healthcare using artificial intelligence.
The goal of the position is to reduce the costs and complexity of vendor integrations, standardize and streamline our ETL processes, and allow for their fellow product managers to leverage the values of the platform to quickly and efficiently spin up new modules.
- Own the fundamental aspects of product management – roadmap, backlog, and lifecycle management.
- Market analysis – we expect all team members to dive head first into what is a unique collection of problems in the healthcare compliance analytics space and soak up information at a rapid pace.
- Proactively work with customer success, subject matter experts, sales and marketing to discover problems in the market and properly define and prioritize their business value.
- Provide insight and data, both quantitative and qualitative, to help our management team craft our vision and strategy.
- Frequently run experiments that inform growth opportunities and ensure our products continue to meet the demands of a rapidly changing marketplace.
- Unify features across modules so they work in an optimized fashion on the platform.
- Ensure product features are properly tracked and evaluated. You will be responsible for removing underperforming features as well as adding new ones.
- Ensure a collaborative inclusive design process with marketing, engineering, design, and analytics teams.
- Build strong relationships with our customers and support sales efforts when needed.
- Oversee planning and design sessions with a multi-discipline engineering team made up of front end, back end, data engineers, and scientists.
- Be an active member of the day to day sprint process and ensure deliverables stay on schedule and are successfully shipped.
- Determine product KPIs and success metrics – happiness, engagement, adoption, retention, and task success.
- Drive core aspects of product launches via a cross functional/go to market team made up of engineering, marketing, customer success, and sales.
Key Qualifications, Skills, Competencies
- 5+ years experience as a product manager in B2B solutions.
- 3+ years working on a product in the AI, ML, and or analytics space.
- Have experience product managing a public API or data spec used by third parties.
- Prior experience in healthcare or another highly regulated industry that routinely has to address privacy, security, and compliance challenges.
- Technical or analytical background, such as software engineer, analyst, data science, data engineer.
- Pride yourself on having a wide array of PM skills.
- Able to display a strong understanding of current technologies and product management techniques. Simply put, you read books and blogs or listen to podcasts frequently.
- Ability to deploy process improvements to multiple teams across different disciplines.
- Inspiring communicator – passionate when needed, always clear and direct, yet maintains a strong sense of empathy.
- Organized and efficient writing skills – We are in a complex problem space that requires a lot of written collaboration. Your product briefs and requirements must be impactful, crisp, and focused.
- Excellent customer management skills – you have been part of enterprise sales processes, bonus if you have experience with large health systems.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with tools for doing data analysis (Excel, Looker, SQL)
- Experience conducting market and user research in an emerging field
- Used prioritization frameworks like Kano, Business Value, Opportunity Scoring, RICE
- Strong collaboration in team environments but able to act quickly as the decision-make
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit www.protenus.com.