Experience the exceptional version of Remote Work
- 100% of the staff works remotely
- We have been exclusively remote for many years
- Don’t you want the freedom of remote work?
Showcase your experience in cutting-edge tech projects
- If you have experience in managing client projects
- If you have had significant accomplishments
- We will offer you the challenging opportunities to lead cutting-edge client projects
This is a challenging and fast-paced role that requires strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other analysts, designers, developers and leaders at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to analytics and/or client services (For example Business, Marketing, Maths, Economics, Political Science, International Relations, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years post-baccalaureate work experience with a fast-growing or Fortune 500 calibre organization
- Experience with comfortability working with multiple projects and initiatives across concurrent projects
- Strong track record of work-based success with tangible achievements attributable to you
- Confidence in presenting and regularly communicating complex ideas to internal teams and external clients, both verbally and in writing
- Full-Time role located within the United States (W2) or Canada (T4)
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Translate complex business problems into easily digestible narratives
- Facilitate communication between Frontend and Backend development teams, DevOps Engineers, UI/UX Designers and clients
- Assist development team in removing blockers and getting questions answered
- Document requirements provided by the client as user stories and acceptance criteria in a scrum backlog
- Consult on UI/UX design and usability
Growing With The Clevertech Product Team
- You do not need a product background to succeed on our team
- You do need to be a leader, which comes in different forms (read: leading from behind the scenes or leading out in front)
- We value growth but it is not always linear. We like to think of it as a ‘choose your own adventure’ path. We provide the tools, you do the heavy lifting.