What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary inlc. bonus and stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- €1000 remote working budget per year
- Learning & development budget of 4% of base salary
The job in a nutshell
This is an amazing opportunity for a product designer that is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put a dent in the universe!
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: unpacking the problem, ideating new products and features, prototyping, user validation and finally creating detailed interactions to handover to engineering.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to assess viability of a solution early on in the design process.
- Validate design solutions with our different target audiences, using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Iterate on feedback from your cross-functional team.
- Collaborate with engineers as they build and ship.
- Take an active role in growing our design team, improving processes and collaborating with other designers to make their work and the whole team better.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission of people in dream jobs
- You are aligned with our values
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer or similar role.
- You have a Product Design or UI/UX design portfolio with multiple case studies of products you worked on.
- You can think through complex interaction problems with a systematic approach and attention to detail.
- You have experience creating complex interaction design, user experiences, flows and prototypes with high-fidelity visuals.
- You are able to discuss and explain your design decisions and back them up by applying customer insights and business metrics.
- You are comfortable giving and taking feedback, and apply feedback to final designs.
- You can handle multiple projects at the same time and are able to adjust priorities as our business needs change.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in the fast paced environment of an early-stage startup that is operating remotely around the globe.
- You have strong collaboration and relationship building skills that allow you to build cross-functional relationships.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a high growth product-led startup.
- You have domain experience working in HR-tech and/or SaaS.