Time zones: EST (UTC -5), MST (UTC -7), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
- Candidates with typically 4+ years of experience in Product Design or UI/UX.
- Portfolio showing evidence of your work as a Product or UI/UX Designer on mobile apps and web applications.
- Full-cycle design process, from scratch to handover to the development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas and recommendations to diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in design software such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or similar tools.
- Ability to understand, articulate positions, and advocate designs.
- Intermediate-advanced English.
- Located in CET timezone (+/- 3 hours).
- Experience with branding.
- Graphic design skills.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Lead and participate in the design of user-friendly interfaces, considering user needs, behaviors, and feedback.
- Collaborate with the Product Managers, Engineers, and other stakeholders to conceptualize and define product features and requirements.
- Create wireframes, interactive prototypes, and mockups to visualize and test design concepts.
- Design and refine user interfaces, ensuring a seamless and visually appealing user experience.
- Experience in undertaking user research, user interviews, concept, and usability” testing.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of design systems and style guides to ensure design consistency.
- Collaborate with developers and product managers throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Create and maintain design assets, including icons, graphics, and visual elements, in alignment with the company’s branding.
- Collect and incorporate feedback from stakeholders and end-users to enhance product design.
- Ensure designs comply with accessibility guidelines and standards to make products inclusive.
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world’s most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time
Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.