Gubagoo is a fast growing provider of messaging and commerce solutions for automotive dealers changing the future of how people find, buy and service their vehicles.
We’re looking for a passionate individual to design beautiful and functional products for our customers at Gubagoo. We move very fast and you will be expected to contribute to a cross-functional product development squad, that includes product managers and developers, to deliver the UX and UI for the team to bring to life.
We are serious about remote work. You can work for from anywhere.
What you will be doing:
- Own the design process for one team, collaborating with product management and engineers to ship customer value
- Contribute new controls or design improvements to our design system to help ensure consistency across products
- Take ownership of the successful delivery of features by testing them in production after release to make sure your solution has been implemented as you dreamed it
- Work with engineers to own shipping high quality, delightful solutions to our customers
- Help set and achieve quarterly goals
- Ship a TON of product improvements and features
- Impact Gubagoo’s growth substantially through your amazing design work
The skills you will need:
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others
- You’re dedicated to your craft and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis
- You seek candid feedback and are looking to grow your skill sets
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done
- You are detail oriented and organized
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds
Still with us?
Great! If you’re ready to make the leap, email the address below with the subject line “Product Designer at Gubagoo”.
Our mission is to enable people to find, buy and service their perfect vehicle. We’re a leader in modern messaging and e-commerce solutions for automotive dealerships and a two-time member of the Deloitte Fast 500 list – honoring the fastest growing companies in North America.
At Gubagoo, our team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability for outcomes in their function
- Has a bias for action every single day
- Are respectful and curious about other’s opinions
- Challenge the status quo
- Have fun!
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org