I’m Jose Reynoso, Sales Manager at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps hiring teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the last year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 8,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way. From the start of TestGorilla in 2020, organizations around the world have confirmed the need to approach hiring differently, leading to significant growth – month after month – for TestGorilla.
As we look to scale our efforts this year and beyond, we’re looking for a Product Advisor who can passionately talk about this topic with interested leads and convince them about a new approach to hiring.
Do you want to join our fast-growing team and help people land their dream jobs?
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €28,000 – €30,000 (based on experience and performance) + commissions + share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
At TestGorilla, the Product Advisor team is the first team to be in contact with future customers. As a Product Advisor, you will directly and personally engage with prospects and free plan customers through different channels of communication (video calls, webinars, email, social media, etc.). You will inspire them about the value of pre-hiring tests instead of classic CV screening. You will demonstrate to them the benefits of the TestGorilla platform, answer specific commercial questions, follow up, and convince them to sign up as a customer.
For customers with a more complex buying cycle, you will qualify the leads to identify the highest potential customers and prepare a handover to the TestGorilla sales team.
You will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to contribute to a growing customer base that puts more people in their dream jobs.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Initiate direct contact with leads who indicated interest in our services or recruiting approach
- Inspire groups of interested organizations during demos and personalized discovery sessions
- Advise prospects on the benefits and value of pre-hiring tests and the unique characteristics of TestGorilla
- Continue to engage in conversation with leads and nurture their interest
- Follow up with customers you pre-engage with
- Qualify the needs of prospects
- Prepare and execute an in-depth hand-over to sales or customer success teams
- Documenting and receiving feedback from peers and managers
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are naturally curious and eager to learn in a high growth environment
- You build strong relationships with customers through active listening
- You are looking forward to being part of a team that applies self-critical thinking in an open culture to develop others
- You are open to feedback and to try and give new bold ideas!
- You have strong communication and verbal reasoning skills that can be applied to a day-to-day conversation
- You are resilient through the negative outcomes
- You are results-driven and have a mindset to beat targets
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and/or a fast-growing startup
- You have a track record of overachieving (commercial) targets
- You have experience in remote sales B2B
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer solid core values and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.