First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other’s journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Kyruus is looking for a talented engineer to join our infrastructure team. The infrastructure team at Kyruus is responsible for architecting and developing the base cloud infrastructure layer needed to run the Kyruus data and application platform. In addition, this team builds internal applications and tools to improve efficiency, automation, and system monitoring for our continuous delivery pipeline. DevOps works closely with the application development engineers to ensure that the end product is a high-performing, highly available, and secure platform that our customers trust.
The opportunity for this engineer is to take their many years of experience and apply that in a way that will define how Kyruus thinks about development operations, deployments, monitoring, and application infrastructure. This individual will help define the roadmap and drive work that will help engineers be more productive, code deployments to be safer, and ultimately drive the strategic success of Kyruus.
- Experience with Cloud based infrastructure, ideally Amazon Web Services
- Software development experience (ability to understand, debug, and patch the applications you support, as well as to write small-to-midsize applications as necessary)
- Hands on experience with systems-level technologies (examples include Linux, docker.io or LXC, cloud infrastructure, Salt, Chef, Fabric, monitoring, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City)
- Eagerness to learn about new technologies, incorporate them into our infrastructure if they add value, and scrap them if not
- A strong understanding of database technologies, especially PostgreSQL
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years of experience working in software engineering, with at least 5 years working in development operation type roles
- Desire to own all aspects of software development life cycle (requirements gathering, software writing, code-reviewing, testing, deploying, patching)
- Experience with SSO vendors and federated auth solutions (SAML, OAuth, etc)
- Experience developing continuous deployment pipelines
- Experience designing highly available and fault tolerant production architectures in the cloud
- Strong understanding of the Amazon tools
- Experience working with large data sets
- Prior startup experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit www.kyruus.com.