- Family-Friendly Hours & Work from Home
- Fast-Growing Digital Marketing Leader
- Healthcare Focus… Helping Doctors Succeed
In 2004, Steve Anson and Bill Esteb founded Vortala with a simple vision to help doctors grow their practice using the Internet.
Today, our dedicated team of 70 marketing professionals serve thousands of healthcare practices worldwide. Busy doctors trust Vortala to manage their practice website and lead their digital marketing strategy.
Our core values are Trust, Service and Innovation. Our team culture is based on practicing an Outward Mindset which is the simple idea that, “our success is a by-product of helping others succeed.”
Is our culture a good fit with your work and life philosophy?
Our brands include, Perfect Patients (allied healthcare), Smile Marketing (dental) and we’re expanding into other healthcare verticals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented, multi-skilled Pay Per Click (PPC) Analyst, who will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and team-oriented environment. This is a perfect role for a Google Ads savvy team player who wants to be part of a growing digital marketing company.
Reporting to the Manager, Traffic & Conversion, you will be focusing on managing Google Ads for Vortala’s clients. This is not a client facing position, however, you may occasionally be required to support our Digital Marketing Specialists on calls with clients. The PPC Analyst is responsible for supporting Vortala’s value proposition – to get more new patients for our clients.
To keep pace with the ever-changing digital landscape, you’ll be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities.
Working from your home office, your specific role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up new clients (with assistance from the Paid Traffic Admin) on various PPC platforms and tools, including but not limited to: Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Creating new Google Ads campaigns, including keyword research and creation of conversion-friendly landing pages
- Monitoring client campaigns and adjusting approach as appropriate
- Actively testing keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to maximize results
- Generating monthly paid search performance reports for clients
- Fielding questions from client facing account managers (occasionally supporting them on a client call)
- Providing an outstanding customer experience to clients and colleagues
HOW TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
To be invited for an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years proven experience successfully managing multiple Google Ads accounts in an agency setting
- Strong communication skills to be able to effectively communicate Google Ads strategy and information
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision to successfully complete tasks and assignments
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy when following processes and optimizing accounts
- Sound judgment to recognize situations that warrant escalation within the Paid Traffic Team
- Curious problem solver willing to identify and fix issues in performance
- Experience managing Bing Ads
- Possess a deep understanding of Google Analytics
- Clear, concise communication skills, both verbal and written
Familiarity in the dental or chiropractic industry and working with doctors is desirable but not essential.
There is flexibility on the work schedule, but some overlap with EDT/EST will be required.
Our mantra is, “the company can only grow as fast as its people.”
This means we’re committed to your ongoing personal and professional development including weekly individual and team development activities.
This is a full-time position with flexible, family-friendly hours.
You’ll work from the comfort of your home office and connect with your colleagues worldwide using the most advanced online collaboration tools.
Vortala is a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer riding the healthcare and technology wave.
Ready for a new challenge with a company that cares deeply about you and your development?
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit vortala.formstack.com.