Who we are / about the team
Founded in 2018 in San Francisco, CA, wisp provides a better way to treat & deal with painfully common issues by providing affordable medication & support – on your time. Nobody knows your body better than you, and with the wisp medical team by your side you can take control of your health and decide when and where to share your story.
We are an early stage team, and are looking for initial hires who are passionate about results, eager to build something amazing, and are excited to have high levels of ownership, accountability, and tenacity to become experts in their domain.
What you’ll do – responsibilities
As our first dedicated performance marketing hire, you will own our marketing strategy across all paid acquisition channels, roll up your sleeves to execute effectively, and iterate quickly. You will bring loads of new customers, while obsessing over delivering measurable results. You should have hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns – bonus points if you’ve worked for a consumer brand or subscription business before. This is an excellent role for candidates that have 3+ years of relevant experience and are excited about using their skills alongside a marketing team to build one of the strongest brands in telehealth.
- Acquisition: grow the brand and userbase at breakneck speed. Master and own all paid acquisition channels – digital, social, search, retargeting, and affiliate. Identify and test new acquisition channels (paid and earned) to diversify and scale our customer acquisition program – if you think you can make a channel work profitably we will never stop you.
- Develop methodologies for allocation and optimization of budgets and bidding to increase sales volume and drive down customer acquisition costs.
- Own weekly and monthly reporting of digital, search and social media campaign metrics, goals, and other KPI’s
- Business Analysis: Monitor and assess performance of the market, customer base, and product segments, to identify new and existing areas of opportunity.
- Perform deep quantitative analyses using Excel and SQL of marketing across various channels (social, display, search, video, etc.) to identify the most effective strategies
- Work with and support central product teams to improve tools, offerings to drive growth in new and existing customer segments, channels, etc.
- Set up efficient systems and processes to manage user acquisition campaigns in a fast-paced environment
Who you are – skills and experience
You are an entrepreneurial, data-driven, marketing leader who is passionate about expanding access to women’s healthcare and building an amazing business. You love all things growth, are laser focused on results and metrics, and get deep satisfaction from setting and outperforming goals.
- 3-5+ years of experience, some of it in a hyper-growth B2C company doing digital marketing and/or business development (preferably in a consumer subscription business)
- Knowledge and experience with Google Analytics
- Experience managing paid search / SEM / Google Adwords programs end-to-end – from campaign execution, to landing page optimization, to reporting and performance analysis
- Experience with Facebook/Instagram, and various other acquisition tools.
- Performance marketing and analytics is second nature for you – aka CAC, LTV, AOV, churn, conversion rates, abandoned cart rates, etc. sometimes show up in dreams
- Deep analytical ability to manipulate multiple data sources in order to drive insights that identify trends, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Comfort bouncing back-and-forth between strategy and tactics — you can think big picture but also comfortable getting in the weeds to execute.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and delivering results by building strategies and identifying opportunities to scale growth and meet/exceed KPI targets
Preferred experience – what excites us
- 2-5 years experience on a growth team for a hyper-growth D2C subscription consumer ecommerce brand
- Deep understanding of women’s health, US markets, cultural trends
- Direct impact on improving women’s access to healthcare across the US
- Competitive compensation + equity participation + benefits
- Remote-first working (7 employees spread across 6 cities today)
- Flexible vacation and company holidays
- Collaborative, fast-paced team environment that offers ownership and autonomy working directly alongside CEO and company execs
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com