Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3)
. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
We’re looking for you if you are passionate about enabling teams to do their best work, in a safe, inclusive, and fun remote setting. You’ll use your skills in coaching, relationship building, and talent development to create conditions for personal, team, and company success.
Reporting initially to the Director of People Success, you’ll work with Leadership and Team members alike to support them on their journey with Hotjar. Listening to the team’s feedback, and using insights from our people data to guide you, you will proactively address issues you uncover as you delve into what it means to be successful at Hotjar.
- Champion a healthy feedback culture
- Take point in performance management cases
- Optimize our current performance review process
- Develop our leadership team’s capabilities across People Success themes
- Improve our onboarding process to reduce time to impact
- Support individual team members
- You have 3+ years of experience in progressive people and culture functions
- Experienced in coaching colleagues through performance management processes
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for a team member in this role is €60,000 to €80,000
annually where the offer typically falls in the range of €65,000 to €70,000
. Our ranges are established after performing market research and the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs
to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks
chosen to reflect our values
and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.